NiGen Industries, LLC is a premier ASME coded pipe and vessel fabrication and manufacturing company capable of producing a wide array of pipe, vessel, and modular system requirements and delivery schedules. NiGen holds “U” and “R” Certiﬁcations from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and from The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
NiGen Industries has the capability to fabricate, alter, and repair a full line of ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Pressure Vessels in accordance with “U" and "R" code requirements. U.S., Canadian and Australian registrations are available to customers who require this supporting documentation. Our standard pressure vessel capabilities go up to 120” diameters with thicknesses up to 3-1/2”. Our fabrication material capabilities include carbon steels, stainless steels, and most alloy materials. Our “R” certiﬁcation allows us to provide repairs and alterations to pressure vessels & pressure retaining items fabricated to ASME speciﬁcations.
Available services include:
- Skid and Modular Construction Assembly
- Pressure Vessel Repair and Alterations
- Certified Fabrication and Testing
- On-Site Non Destructive Examination
- Launchers and Receivers
- Strainers and filter vessel
Fabrication Equipment & Capabilities
NiGen Industries is located in North Houston and fabricates, alters, and repairs pressure vessels and piping systems of all metallurgies. The fabrication facility consists of:
- Six Acres
- 30,000 Total Square Feet of Climate Controlled Buildings
- Pressure Vessel Fabrication Building with Overhead Cranes, Jibs, Automated Positioners, Manipulators, Plant Roll, Shape Roll, and Welding Machines
- Pipe Fabrication Building with Overhead Cranes, Automated Pipe Positioners, Manipulators, Beveling, and Welding Machines
- Capacity up to 30 Tons
- Heavy Forklift Capability.
Call today at 713-956-8022 to discuss your pipeline services with an experienced engineer.